The_Main_Event Creme de la Creme Full Access Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 8,656 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location Florida Jul 30, 2008 #21 dang at 25k this is a great deal let me make a few phone calls.
JMatt Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,592 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 30, 2008 #22 I've already had requests for halfshafts, skinnies, headers so far. I'll check all of my PM's so if it gets to that point, I'll offer to the first requestor first.
I've already had requests for halfshafts, skinnies, headers so far. I'll check all of my PM's so if it gets to that point, I'll offer to the first requestor first.
JMatt Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,592 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 31, 2008 #23 SOLD!!!!!!! Performance parts come up for sale starting next week.