FS: Rare 2005 SRT-8 with race record and tons of performance parts

JMatt

Platinum Supporting Member
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,592
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For sale:

Silver 2005 Chrysler 300C SRT-8. One of approximately 200 built for private sale.
45,000 miles.

Former absolute LX platform record holder in the 1/4 mile at 10.893 seconds and 127.56 MPH. First LX car ever to run a 10 second 1/4 mile.

Car is perhaps the most documented 2005 of all, and includes the build sheets from the assembly line that were removed by line workers and hidden under the carpet for me.

In addition to documentation, car has TONS of performance parts. Price/parts can be negotiated. But at full price, car will include:

AFCO coilovers on all four corners: $2300
Dynatech headers: $1500
Magnaflow catback: $900
High flow cats AND "test pipes" included
Driveshaftshop 1000HP halfshafts: $2300
Skinny front drag tires and spacers: $700
Newly rebuilt transmission (inspected for damage only, refreshed trans because we were inspecting anyway): $2000
New Mopar 2500 stall torque converter: $500
Forged aluminum racing rear wheels with Hoosier drag radials: $1000
Wideband Air Fuel sensor and guage: $300
Diablosport Predator for tuning (includes tunes used for record runs): $300
8 pass transmission cooler with 400CFM fan: $200
Custom nitrous system programmed to operate in three stages up to 300 HP total: $2000

Nitrous system includes 2 bottles, heater, guage, solenoids, RPM window switches, master switches, etc. Everything needed for setup exactly like record 10 second pass.

That's an approximate cost of over $14,000 just for performance mods, not including all of the nickle & dime costs.

Just search my name, the car is very well documented and photographed. Many of my quickest 1/4 runs are on youtube.com

Car also includes ALL factory parts to restore car to original 2005. I even have the original oil filter labelled "factory installed." I of course have all of the original bits like window sticker and rare 2005 owner's manual (factory forgot to include 2005 manual in many of the cars).

PM with serious offers or requests for additional details.
Car is in the Indianapolis, IN area.

Asking $28,000 OBO. Will sell for less depending on which performance parts I keep.
 
Last edited:
*sigh*

You still have the Challenger coming?

Great price on a GREAT car that has been very well taken care of.
 
Say it isn't so Matt.

I'm guessing the other alternative is put it up in moth balls. Challenger is here and there is that red thing with an electric desk fan for air conditioning.
 
Everyone - I'm just mentally exhausted. I've put my whole heart and mind into this car for a long time. I'm not willing to rollcage it, so for me it's kind of done. I can't go quicker, yet others will. Perhaps someone wants it because it's an 05? Maybe someone wants a well-documented car with all the right pieces, that they can maybe add a stroker and a rollcage and hit the 9's?

Someone will get a great car, great performance, and a bit of LX history.

I'm just too tired.
 
Matt if you have problems selling it becuase of the longtubes let me knwo I will buy them off you ASAP. Thanks for letting us watch you build that nasty nasty car man ITs been a blast and I have never even seen the real thing!
 
Holy crap !!!!!!!!! JMatt, Im sorry to hear about this. Ive enjoyed reading your posts but I know what your going thru. I have had several street cars that were fast and built to the hill, it eventually gets old and you just ask why it isnt fun anymore. This is the reason Ive stopped modding vehicles beyond streetability and have really enjoyed my 02 Lightning,04 Cobra and now the Jeep. Ive had to much fun in the Jeep the last few weeks, Im seriously considering ripping out the Nitrous Kit and selling it. I made it slowly thru 2 foot of Snow up a mountain on Friday and then when I went back down and got onto the highway, did 120 across the Continental divide. Im pushing this vehicle to its limits everyday and enjoy the heck our of it. Good Luck and Im curious to know what you want next.

John:cry2:
 
I am bumping this thread.

Please pay attention to the price. Tell your friends and neighbors.

The new price INCLUDES ALL OF THE PERFORMANCE PARTS.

$28,000.

Below that, upgrades start coming off the car.
 
start taking off the upgrades, you'll make more money that way. shafts and coilovers... hmmm
 
I am bumping this thread.

Please pay attention to the price. Tell your friends and neighbors.

The new price INCLUDES ALL OF THE PERFORMANCE PARTS.

$28,000.

Below that, upgrades start coming off the car.

Dang that is one hell of a deal I cant believe u didnt sell it already.
 
Crap I wish I had more money 2 silver 300's would be Pure bliss in my drive way
 
Last chance:

$25,000 with ALL PARTS.

OR - I ebay the car with a reserve of $25,000.

If it doesn't ebay, I'm taking all the parts off and selling the 300C SRT-8 for $20,000 and all of the parts will be for sale here soon.

But I'm serious - for $25,000 some of you guys will spend more on replacements and upgrades than the entire price of my car WITH the upgrades. It'd also be one heckofa starter car for someone doing a stroker......

Imagine this: Stroker from PPP for about $4,000.

You already have intake, headers, catback, halfshafts, nitrous (with tons of spares) drag radials, skinnies, coilovers all around, nitrous and AFR gauges, trans cooler, Predator, spare ECU, the works.

And you've got $29,000 TOTAL in the project, and you probably own the fastest SRT-8 in the world, because it's still 2nd place as it sits.
 
OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noe that's a fricken bargain!

Buy it for the spouse!!!

Call your friends and neighbors!!!!

You've got about 3 days......
 
Gezzz's Matt. That's a hard offer to pass up. Damn shame I got my eyes planted on a Chally, other wise we'd be talking.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top