FS: PPP/Indy Maxx Heads for 6.1

Brad Jones

New Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tampa, Florida
For Sale:

1 set of PPP/Indy Maxx Heads for 6.1, Fully CNC ported 6.1 castings, 2.08X1.60 (370cfm), proprietary valve job, titanium retainers, Viton seals, Manley polished bee hive springs.

I received them from PPP in late January, but have decided to go another route on my build, so I am letting these go.

Price for heads -------- $1,400.00

I will pay the price of shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. You can contact me @ [email protected] or you can call me at 727-267-1313.

I am attaching pictures.....I hope they work, I screw myself every time I try to attach pictures.....

CLARIFICATION - These heads DO NOT have the Indy supplied springs, locators and seals that normally come with the Indy heads. They are upgraded due to issues in the past with springs breaking when these heads were used in conjunction with more agressive than stock cams.
 
Last edited:
how much extra hp r u getting with these do they come with a cam or what came should u run with them
 
No exchange needed?
 
I know they were never installed but is there any chart from ppp with these heads on.
 
I know they were never installed but is there any chart from ppp with these heads on.
\

Not that I know of. Whoever installs these would probably want a ported intake as well, to go with them.

I have these same heads on my car but they have the Indy springs, keepers, etc. My stock motor with a PPP intake and heads dyno'd at 433 h.p. on a chassis dyno BUT I STRESS that the results were from that day, at that ambient, at seal level and done on a Mustang dyno.

I hesitate to make any claims because if you have been around long enough and been on enough forums, I don't think there has ever been a dyno result that someone else didn't discount to some degree and for whatever reason.

So that is as far as I can go.....
 
wow brad, i will let a few people local know. i can think of one person right now that has been talking about getting heads and cam!!! i will get back to you!!
 
wow brad, i will let a few people local know. i can think of one person right now that has been talking about getting heads and cam!!! i will get back to you!!


STFU! Im posting in here..



You tool,Tell Rob to find his own :)

BTW Can I borrow some money :)
 
scott you know you want a fuel system alot more
 
STFU! Im posting in here..



You tool,Tell Rob to find his own :)

BTW Can I borrow some money :)

i know more than just rob looking for some heads!!!! :P

and no, i have no money for you!!! dahahahahahaaha

anyway, seeing who these are coming from, these are a great deal for some one because i know they are perfect!!!
 
These are the standard Indy Maxx heads and well worth the $1400. As Brad said, the springs are good to go.
 
john ur a dick mow i have to think about these but i want a KB so bad!
 
I ran these some of these heads for almost 2 years. Had a cam pretty much the same as Scotts new one. They are on a car now that did around 440 RWHP with stock exhaust and just a CAI. Had no issues or complaints. Still have the original Manley springs. These are good heads.
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top