FS: Polished Paxton NOVI 1500 Supercharger

Hemi~C~

Bad to the Bone
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Waldorf MD
Well, its time to upgrade so I am putting this bad boy out for anyone looking to build themselves a supercharger system. I am selling my polished Paxton NOVI 1500 supercharger head unit with custom 2.50 inch pulley.

This unit is capable of flowing 1200cfm and putting over 650+ to the rear wheels. So far it has helped propel my Fat Bottom Girl to a best of 9.85 @ 139 mph.

This is just the head unit so you will need to buy the brackets/FMIC intercooler/intercooler hoses etc, but most of it can be sourced from Superchargers.com, Paxton, Vortech and the like. Ultimately, the same setup I have could be replicated for approximately $1000.00 worth of parts in addition to the head unit. This is a great starting point for someone looking to save some money through a "do it yourself" type of effort.

http://www.paxtonauto.com/product.php?id=157

Price: 1050.00 (free shipping)
It would be available immediately.

Thanks,

Chris
Waldorf MD

1_Sunday_Morning_Part_1_5-1.jpg
 
An end of an era. lol Do I detect a Novi 2000 in your future, Chris?


Anyone interested in this head unit can rest easy knowing that Chris has taken very good care of it.

Great price.
 
An end of an era. lol Do I detect a Novi 2000 in your future, Chris?


Anyone interested in this head unit can rest easy knowing that Chris has taken very good care of it.

Great price.

Thanks Scott it definitely has served me well and made me a big believer of the Centrifugal supercharger for max effort daily drivers.

The Novi 2000 won't physically fit into our brackets but hopefully I will be able to show you soon what does fit :bigwink:

Chris
 
Thanks Scott it definitely has served me well and made me a big believer of the Centrifugal supercharger for max effort daily drivers.

The Novi 2000 won't physically fit into our brackets but hopefully I will be able to show you soon what does fit :bigwink:

Chris

Chris,

Scott = 1FAST4DR


Ron (me) = 1bad4dr

lol
 
Thanks Scott it definitely has served me well and made me a big believer of the Centrifugal supercharger for max effort daily drivers.

The Novi 2000 won't physically fit into our brackets but hopefully I will be able to show you soon what does fit :bigwink:

Chris

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
 
wow chris...... great price!!! i suppose you are just selling the head unit??? i guess now i can't say i am running the same head unit as the fastest lx in the country...... bummer!! lol

soooooo, what is going in its place???
 
Damn Ron, sorry about that.....mix you guys up all the time.

lol No worries Chris, most do the same thing. haha You should see Scott and I forwarding PM's to each other.. lol
 
you guys probably get confused as to who is talking???? lol
 
Just an update... supercharger has been pulled off and is available.

New thread on what took its place soon :)
 
what took its place???? how soon??? lol
 
yeah.... saw that post over on lxf after i made my last comment!!! can't wait to see what it does!!! hmmmmmm....... and it drops right into my current bracket......hmmmmmmmmm
 
yeah.... saw that post over on lxf after i made my last comment!!! can't wait to see what it does!!! hmmmmmm....... and it drops right into my current bracket......hmmmmmmmmm

It will make loads of power. :)
Speedfactory runs that head unit on the Charger race car.
This is also the unit Lisa has been running on her Mustang for the last year or so. It is a beast!
 
sure has me thinking.....lol
 
Only a few small fit issues, most about the most painless mod I have helped with so far.... barring the hot potato issue..... :D

Bump, this unit is in great shape, a little creativity on your part gets you a great deal on a blower...

-R
 
Lol.... didn't mean to keep you guys in suspense but I wanted to make sure it would all fit before I opened my big mouth. Further, I wanted to be sure the head unit would run reasonably well on the stock 6 rib set up. Success on all accounts so far.

Chris

Only a few small fit issues, most about the most painless mod I have helped with so far.... barring the hot potato issue..... :D

Bump, this unit is in great shape, a little creativity on your part gets you a great deal on a blower...

-R

Thanks for the help last night Rob..... and yeah that little POS bracket was a hot little mf'er after clearancing it a bit on the grinding/clearancing wheel.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top