FS: PING G10 460cc Driver

The "Reverend" CoolFlo

300C - C = Classy!!
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
2,138
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
West Chester, PA
I am selling my PING G10 460cc Driver ...

Rating: 9 - 9.5 of out 10 - no dents, chips or skymarks
Shaft: TFC129 - PING - stiff
Head: Neutral
Loft: 9 degrees
Grip: stock

I used this driver for 2 rounds, then bought the new Callaway I-MIX

ASKING $250 shipping included .. OBO.
100_0890.jpg

100_0891.jpg

100_0889.jpg

100_0888.jpg
100_0887.jpg

100_0892.jpg
 
amazing club right there
 
I've won quite a few long drive contest with a Ping.... very forgiving club.
 
Ya, Id bite cept the 9 degree loft is a little scary :)
 
Nice club!!...if I didnt have a Taylormade that I love id jump on this!!...great club!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top