I bought this kit two weeks ago and haven't done anything with it. I'm looking at doing a rear mount turbo instead. The price is not OBO, I'm looking to sell it for what I got it for or I'll just move forward with putting it on.
The pieces included are the Paxton 1200 head unit, bracket, GSM paxton mounting plate and gsm liquid to air intercooler.
It does not have the coolant resevoir, pump, belt and it needs a GSM pulley.
This would be a do it yourselfer kit for sure but not too hard to finish up.
My plans were to put in a front mount air to air intercooler and I was told GSM is going to sell that setup separately for a non-do it yourselfer. I also have a source for the belt and pulley from a member on the forums if you are unable to find your own. The supercharger also requires that you tap into the oil pan and into a pressure side fitting, I was told to Y adapt it from the oil pressure gauge.
I can also include injectors and map sensor (injectors are used, map is new).
$1800 for kit alone + shipping.
$2000 for kit with injectors and map sensor + shipping.
If you pay by paypal I will have to increase it by 3% they charge
The pieces included are the Paxton 1200 head unit, bracket, GSM paxton mounting plate and gsm liquid to air intercooler.
It does not have the coolant resevoir, pump, belt and it needs a GSM pulley.
This would be a do it yourselfer kit for sure but not too hard to finish up.
My plans were to put in a front mount air to air intercooler and I was told GSM is going to sell that setup separately for a non-do it yourselfer. I also have a source for the belt and pulley from a member on the forums if you are unable to find your own. The supercharger also requires that you tap into the oil pan and into a pressure side fitting, I was told to Y adapt it from the oil pressure gauge.
I can also include injectors and map sensor (injectors are used, map is new).
$1800 for kit alone + shipping.
$2000 for kit with injectors and map sensor + shipping.
If you pay by paypal I will have to increase it by 3% they charge