FS: own a piece of "Dreamsicle" history. selling my 22's

Greggk

Dreamsicle
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Colorado Springs, Colorado
some of you know the history of my wheels saga and these are the 3rd set i owned for my 300c, BUT the first ones that actually made it on the car. i am officially selling my 22x9.5 Euromax Design Wheels 5x115 bolt pattern +18 offset. I got a good deal on brand new set of US wheels for dreamsicle so the change is being made. Please PM me with any interest in these.


2008_0923sexyass22s0004.jpg

2008_0920sexy0023.jpg

1238455903_Chrysler_300_from_Texas.jpg
 
which USW wheel are you going to run????
 
Extravagants

here they are just placed against my car. only difference is mine will be a chrome lip and the edges of the spokes will be orange
DSCF1395.jpg
 
Those wheels are going to look hot on your ride.
 
Good luck on the sale man. I'm selling my rims to get some US Wheels too. I was going to get the Extravagants in your picture, but I decided to get the Five Gs.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top