(FS or FT)2 Cisco 1760's 1 WIC

Mains

Pobody's Nerfect
Platinum Supporter
NorCal SRT Donor
Full Access
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
6,417
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
46
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Name: Mains
Location: Albuquerque, NM
contact: mains (at) srtconnection (dot) com or cmains (at) mainscom (dot) com


I have 2 cisco 1760's here I used while studying for my CCNP exams that I no longer have use for.

$150 for the one without a wic
$200 for the one with wic

I can throw on a basic config if needed

You pay shipping (slap 10 bucks ontop of the cost and we will call it a day)
Unless you want to trade. I need a SRI, AGP WGA, FMIC, Fart can, Downpipe or springs.

Thanks for viewing
 
they are Network Routers. 1760 is still a very good base for small to medium businesses even better for people taking cisco exams and classes. I really used these alot on the ICND 1 and 2 classes and studying for the tests.

oh hey bump!
 
Look at me! If you want both I will do 300 bucks... thats a free wic
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top