FS: NX Stage 6 carbon fiber capped nitrous and fuel solenoids.

FlyByU

Vroom vroom
Full Access
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
726
Reaction score
0
Points
0


SOLD


I have 2 sets of these solenoids for sale (2 nitrous and 2 fuel). Ill sell them in pairs or all 4 together.

$150 per pair and if you buy all 4 Ill cut you an even better deal.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/product-details.php?id=205

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/product-details.php?id=206

These solenoids are awesome and havent been on the car for very long. I put them on in the spring. They come with the 3/4AN fittings as well, when you buy then new, they do not.

Here is a picture of them on the car. Not a great picture but you can see how I have them installed anyway.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDYtMjAwOTA3MjAtMTcyN.jpg


I ran 10's with the first stage and several 10.6's when I added the 2nd stage. These solenoids are first rate.
 
Last edited:
Bout time you posted this over here. I'd be all over those, but I've got brand new ones for my new setup.
 
Sorry, I hate flooding the forums with the same thing for sale. I was hoping to get them sold by now, lol.

Bout time you posted this over here. I'd be all over those, but I've got brand new ones for my new setup.

You have two stages already?

hint hint ;)
 
Just doing a little reorganization :)
 
Make me an offer boys and girls.
 
bumpizzel to the topizzel

obo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Bump,

$150 a pair and for $280 shipped you can have 2 stages of NX insanity :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top