Oracle HOD kit.
Bought this earlier this year but never got around to installing it. It was the combo kit they had a super sale on. New in box - never opened it.
Here's the original thread:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/f159/...eam-low-beam-fog-lights-only-$59-95-a-249464/
Their pic ^^
$75 shipped in the CONUS with tracking and insurance.
30 GB video iPod.
It works perfectly EXCEPT the battery is faulty so it runs out of battery in less than 10 minutes from a full charge. The original seller sent me a new battery but I never got around to installing it. I'll throw in the case as well. It has a few scratches on the back casing.
$50 shipped for everything in the CONUS with tracking and insurance.
SRT T-shirt - Large.
The first owner on another forum wore it once, I wore it once after getting it. I'm selling the MSRT so getting rid of the shirt as well. It is like new. No rips, tears or discolorings.
$35 shipped in the CONUS with tracking and insurance.
Thanks for looking.
Bought this earlier this year but never got around to installing it. It was the combo kit they had a super sale on. New in box - never opened it.
Here's the original thread:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/f159/...eam-low-beam-fog-lights-only-$59-95-a-249464/
Their pic ^^
$75 shipped in the CONUS with tracking and insurance.
30 GB video iPod.
It works perfectly EXCEPT the battery is faulty so it runs out of battery in less than 10 minutes from a full charge. The original seller sent me a new battery but I never got around to installing it. I'll throw in the case as well. It has a few scratches on the back casing.
$50 shipped for everything in the CONUS with tracking and insurance.
SRT T-shirt - Large.
The first owner on another forum wore it once, I wore it once after getting it. I'm selling the MSRT so getting rid of the shirt as well. It is like new. No rips, tears or discolorings.
$35 shipped in the CONUS with tracking and insurance.
Thanks for looking.