FS: NIB 2002-2005 Ram - JET STREAM SCOOP

Wifey

The Queen's Queen
Full Access
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
807
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For Sale: NIB never used 2002-2005 Ram - JET STREAM SCOOP - AIR INDUCTION

Fits 2002-2005 Dodge Ram 3.7L, 4.7L, & 5.7L.

I have pics on my other computer if anyone wants to see it.

I'm asking $35.00 shipped ......

:thanks: :bye:
 
Last edited:
Denise,

before my F/S police show up, please read the F/S rules and make changes where needed.

Thank you ma'am.

Ron
 
Denise,

before my F/S police show up, please read the F/S rules and make changes where needed.

Thank you ma'am.

Ron

I'm looking, gimme a couple minutes, thanks :blush:
 
lol no worries dear. But the F/S police can be mean. haha

I think I got it fixed, let me know cuz I don't want to get :ban: :ban::ban: :cry: :dumb::dumb::dumb:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top