- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 747
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Website
- www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel S.
Location: New Mexico
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo: juniormt2
Price: 165 Shipped OBO
Description:
I have a Never been used before, sitting in the garage, New APS Blow Off Valve. It is just collecting dust in the garage, and just needs to go to a good owner.
It is a High Volume Twin Vent BoV and is used on LS1s, STIs, Evos, etc. This blowoff valve can be used as a recirculating bov on MAF cars or it can be used to just vent to atmosphere.
I did my research on the price for this bad boy and I have noticed it goes for 250+ online and sometimes that doesnt include shipping.
I am asking 165 Shipped as I want to purchase an HKS SSQV for the CSRT4
here are some pictures
If you want to make a deal happen, please send me a message and lets work something out!
Thanks for looking!
Gabriel
Location: New Mexico
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo: juniormt2
Price: 165 Shipped OBO
Description:
I have a Never been used before, sitting in the garage, New APS Blow Off Valve. It is just collecting dust in the garage, and just needs to go to a good owner.
It is a High Volume Twin Vent BoV and is used on LS1s, STIs, Evos, etc. This blowoff valve can be used as a recirculating bov on MAF cars or it can be used to just vent to atmosphere.
I did my research on the price for this bad boy and I have noticed it goes for 250+ online and sometimes that doesnt include shipping.
I am asking 165 Shipped as I want to purchase an HKS SSQV for the CSRT4
here are some pictures
If you want to make a deal happen, please send me a message and lets work something out!
Thanks for looking!
Gabriel
Last edited: