Name: Jeff D.
Location: Ventura, CA
Contact: Via PM
Hey guys, Since I bought a charger (finally) I have some stuff I no longer need. So, here it is, for your buying pleasure!! I will also add more stuff as I unpack my house.
PTP ported, ceramic coated stock exhaust manifold. Perfect condition with the exception of two studs that broke. 250.00 OBO
MaxxFab 3" O2 housing. Perfect condition. 75.00 OBO
Stock DP....good condition...it's stock. 100.00 OBO
I will ship, but there will be additional cost.
Pictures will follow shortly:thumb:
I accept paypal, money orders, or cash.
Location: Ventura, CA
Contact: Via PM
Hey guys, Since I bought a charger (finally) I have some stuff I no longer need. So, here it is, for your buying pleasure!! I will also add more stuff as I unpack my house.
PTP ported, ceramic coated stock exhaust manifold. Perfect condition with the exception of two studs that broke. 250.00 OBO
MaxxFab 3" O2 housing. Perfect condition. 75.00 OBO
Stock DP....good condition...it's stock. 100.00 OBO
I will ship, but there will be additional cost.
Pictures will follow shortly:thumb:
I accept paypal, money orders, or cash.