FS: MSD Boost-A-Pump

StevoSRT

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
19,139
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Brand new....need a more powerful BAP for my car so getting a KB 40amp (the MSD is only 30 I believe).

MSD Boostapump that comes with the Vortech Hemi Car Package.

Will post pics later when I get home.

STEEEEEEEVO

PM me or Email me [email protected] :D

$250+shipping...or if you find it online (at a store/vendor) for less brand new we can discuss price ;)
 
Who told you that you need a more powerful boost a pump? I'm betting that there are other restrictions in your fuel system that can/will cause problems before the BAP. Talk to Ralph (Mol). He's done a lot of research in this area with the Vortech systems. I have pretty much the same set-up you do (but I have stock compression). I was running out of fuel on the top end, but swapping out the fuel line fixed that.

By the way, is it the new digital MSD boost a pump?
 
Last edited:
Who told you that you need a more powerful boost a pump? I'm betting that there are other restrictions in your fuel system that can/will cause problems before the BAP. Talk to Ralph (Mol). He's done a lot of research in this area with the Vortech systems. I have pretty much the same set-up you do (but I have stock compression). I was running out of fuel on the top end, but swapping out the fuel line fixed that.

By the way, is it the new digital MSD boost a pump?

I will have new Lines, fittings, fuel pump, injectors, and rails lol

Not sure, its just whatever comes with the vortech system lol. I have only looked at it once and that was to make sure it wasnt broken back in May lol.
 
I will have new Lines, fittings, fuel pump, injectors, and rails lol

Not sure, its just whatever comes with the vortech system lol. I have only looked at it once and that was to make sure it wasnt broken back in May lol.
So if you're getting all that stuff, what makes you think the BAP won't be enough? If you're ditching it because of the old fuse problem, I understand. But honestly I think it will work fine for your application.
 
So if you're getting all that stuff, what makes you think the BAP won't be enough? If you're ditching it because of the old fuse problem, I understand. But honestly I think it will work fine for your application.

If I was smart enough to know why....I'd tell you LOL....

I will have Chris do the explaining haha
 
Not that we couldn't try it and see if it works.... thats always an option but we are going to be powering two pumps, the stock one and a bosch 044.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top