FS: Movado Luno

Mains

Pobody's Nerfect
Platinum Supporter
NorCal SRT Donor
Full Access
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
6,417
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
46
Location
Albuquerque, NM
I am tempted to sell my Movado Luno. I have had the watch for about 6-7 months and loved it, however I just bought a Bulova and don't really need more than 1 nice watch.

Retail on this watch is 995.00, and worth every dime. No I am not looking at getting 995 out of it. I would like to get 650. It is still warrantied still, and has a few little scuffs on the band that can be polished out no problem at all. I give this watch a 9.5 out of 10.

If I ship this, I want the money first (ask anyone here they know where I live and I am a truthful seller)

Name: Chris Mains
So price: $650 obo or $675 shipped with insurance (offer something even low balls will be considered)
Contact info: cmains(at)mainscom(dot)com (I prefer PM)
Location: Albuquerque, NM
point of reference: http://www.amazon.co...duct/B000BC2GOK
model: #0605556
Pics:
 

Attachments

  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 12
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 6
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Pic???
Model number?
..
Updated the first post to answer your questions... :)

you can see the superficial scuffs on the band in 2 of the pics... Crystal is perfect
 
These are SWEET watches...they are the watch of choice in my family including my fathers best friend who collects watch's and has over 1000 of them...
 
These are SWEET watches...they are the watch of choice in my family including my fathers best friend who collects watch's and has over 1000 of them...
Oh I love it, the problem is I have wanted a bulova (though cheaper than a movado) for so long...

Also I saw a tungsten carbide movado that made me nearly wet myself. I hate having 2 of the same brand watch... So might as well remove one distraction to get what I want LOL
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top