FS: Mint 18" OEM R/T Wheels For Sale - $700 Shipped

Speedlogix

BMC is now Speedlogix
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Florida
Website
www.speedlogix.net
I took these 18" R/T wheels off my Challenger yesterday. The wheels have only 900 miles on them and are in perfect condition. The only reason I am selling them is because as I've put on some other Mopar wheels. They are the same bolt pattern as the LX cars.

These wheels do not come with tires or lug nuts, but they do come with the center caps (see below). The wheels are boxed up (each in their own Mopar box) and ready to ship out via UPS ground. I'm looking to get $700 shipped.

DSC08821_8001.jpg


On my car:
DSC09133_1000.jpg


Please post if you have any questions!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top