FS: Metric Calibrator for 08-09 CBR1kRR

KrazyRdR83

Dig or Roll?
Full Access
Joined
Dec 4, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Fort Riley, KS
Juan C. Valentin
Lake Mary, FL
32746
[email protected] (contact)
Asking: $130

Ok, well I bought this part with the intent of picking up an 08 CBR1k. But that didn't happen. I thought about holding on to it if I decide to pick up an 09 CBR, but idk when I'll be getting a bike or what 1k for that matter for 09.

So, a brief description on what this does, it works for 08-09 CBR1kRR, called a Metric Calibrator. We all know that the CBR's computer was detuned for emission purposes for the US, so at 10.5k the power starts to fall off. This unit will fix that. It will give that power loss back from 10.5k, it's been tested and proven on the 1000RR.net forum. http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54303

It will work on a stock bike from what I was told. But would work even better for anyone running a Bazzaz or PCIII, being that you can adj fuel accordingly from 10.5k and gain some good numbers. THIS DOES NOT HURT THE BIKE OR PERFORMANCE! It's an alternative to the ignition module offered by PCIII.


here are pics

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top