FS: Many Goodies Need to Sell

BENISASPUD

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Jose, CA and Provo, UT
I have all these goodies that were in my car before, but I really need them sold. I'm shipping all my stuff from Provo, UT 84606. Or you can pm me or shoot me an email to [email protected]. Paypal as payment owed to avoid paypal fees.

SRT rims. $850 + $60 shipping for all 4 rims, no TMPS, no tires. My buddy at FedEx can have it shipped for around $60 within the US which takes about 6-10 days.
DSC09636.jpg

DSC09637.jpg


NEW 07 center bezel $40 + shipping. *SOLD*
Silver Radio Bezel with dual climate control. $60 + shipping. *SOLD*
Mopar Locking Lugnuts and key for $25 + shipping. *SOLD*
Mopar CAI. $200 + shipping. Also included is a braided line from BMC Performance. *SOLD*
Sub Enclosure for 2 12" Sub $30 + shipping *SOLD*
 
Last edited:
I'm really sorry Kingnate. I was copying an pasting to the other sites and forgot to add it on this site. Thank you again for the reminder. I'm going to stamp that into my head.
 
I'm really sorry Kingnate. I was copying an pasting to the other sites and forgot to add it on this site. Thank you again for the reminder. I'm going to stamp that into my head.


No worries man I figured it was an honest mistake. :ronlove:
 
Ben, you need my DRs. I can feeeeeeeeel it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top