- Joined
- Aug 25, 2010
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Northern NJ
- Website
- www.bigbruin.com
I have the stock throttle body from my 2006 300C SRT8 for sale. Worked fine, very clean... just pulled because I had a different one ported. Has about 30,000 miles on it. $65 shipped via USPS Priority Mail in the US only.
Also have a K&N drop in filter (33-2295) used in the stock airbox on my 2006 300C SRT8. Used for about 8000 miles before I went to a different intake. Was cleaned at 4000 and will arrive cleaned and charged, again. $25 shipped via USPS Priority Mail in the US only. Like this at Advance Auto: http://xtc.tc/w74j1
Also have the stock grilles from a 2006 300 Touring and a 2006 300c SRT8... Clean and intact. $25 each, picked up in northern New Jersey.
I will gladly share pics if anyone wants.
I have 8 positive trade references over at LXF:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/itrader.php?u=12597
But if you want more, most of my online dealings are for computer things and have been logged here, 156 positives:
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=1180
Also have a K&N drop in filter (33-2295) used in the stock airbox on my 2006 300C SRT8. Used for about 8000 miles before I went to a different intake. Was cleaned at 4000 and will arrive cleaned and charged, again. $25 shipped via USPS Priority Mail in the US only. Like this at Advance Auto: http://xtc.tc/w74j1
Also have the stock grilles from a 2006 300 Touring and a 2006 300c SRT8... Clean and intact. $25 each, picked up in northern New Jersey.
I will gladly share pics if anyone wants.
I have 8 positive trade references over at LXF:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/itrader.php?u=12597
But if you want more, most of my online dealings are for computer things and have been logged here, 156 positives:
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=1180