FS: Intro ID 3 piece wheels - So Cal pick up only

fatchance

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal, The OC
John F
[email protected]
Hutnington Beach, Ca


These are Intro ID 3 piece wheels (not cast), ID307. The wheels are machine centers with matte black lip. The fronts are 22x9 with a 4” lip and with 22x10 with a 5” lip in the rear. The tires are Michelin PS2 255/30/22 fronts and 295/25/22 in the rear for tires. They will fit an SRT 8 and have no TPM sensors. The tires are in good condition with one front tire have some inner wear marks from rubbing on the fender. One of the front wheels has minor curb rash that has been touched up. The wheels were on the car for maybe a year and get a lot of attention.

This package new would be cost easily $5900.00 or more new, asking $2600.00 firm So Cal only pick up no shipping. The wheels are as is and first come takes the goods.

SEMA07083.jpg


Auto_Show_041.jpg


392valvecovers013.jpg


392valvecovers006.jpg
 
Bump for john, these wheels are hot
 
i was hoping to see if i could fit them in my rear but i doubt it. just too wide
 
Sorry man a little to much for me$$$$$. most guys are selling their set up for a bit cheaper too. you might want to think about lowering the price a bit
 
They will fit an SRT 8 and have no TPM sensors.

So can I buy sensors and install on my own or do these rims not accept TPM sensors at all?

The tires are in good condition with one front tire have some inner wear marks from rubbing on the fender.

Is this rubbing from before rolling the fenders or will they continue to rub after fenders are rolled because of the width? While they look nice the 22 series is way too narrow a sidewall for the roads I drive. If I were to buy these I would want to replace the tires with at least a 30 series before I mounted them on my SRT8 which is dropped about an inch lower than stock height.
 
Email sent to you John... Are they still available? I am looking for rims, since I sold mines the other day...
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top