FS: Intro 3pc rims (22").

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad4dr

Mr. Meany
Administrator
NorCal SRT Donor
Army
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
19,670
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Corn Country
Ron S
[email protected]
ABQ, NM

$2000.00 I will cover shipping costs within the 48 states.

Rims only (no tires or sensors)

Front = 22X9.5

Rear = 22X10.5

One rear rim has a very small (barely noticable) rash on it, otherwise all rims are in great condition.

Picture001.jpg


1e572153.jpg


d7086f16.jpg
 
Last edited:
I thought the 3rd picture was really funny.....:)...............Ron are you getting ready to do something?

lol Old pics eh Larry? Thought showing the before paint would give others an idea of looks...
 
Argh me want!! But can't afford... good luck with the sale. I've been lusting after those ever since I first saw them on your car.
 
is that slight rash from when you hit the curb/shit your pants in your parking lot drift video???? LMAO!!!!!!

hahaha I never hit the curb. hehe The slight rash is from a stupid pot hole.
 
Just give them to me and get it over with... :)
 
so what are you doing now ron???? lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top