FS: Innovate LC-1 Wideband with XD-16 gauge

1fastsedan

Destroyer of Warranties
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Name: Adam
Location: San Diego
Contact: PM
Price: $320 + shipping
Description: BElow


IMG_3490.jpg

Brand new, in the box. #3781. This is the "Big Boy" version of the DB Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge 3794/3795. PLUS, it's FULLY PROGRAMMABLE to display any MTS channel. You can swap out the bezel and/or display face, (16 combinations) as well change the digital needle colors.

I've had this for 2 months in anticipation of tuning my new supercharger. Unfortunately, Innovate has not finished their Predator plug-in at this time and I need a more integrated wideband for tuning.

FROM THE WEBSITE:

The Innovate “Standalone Gauge Kit” comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-1 Wideband Controller, NEW! XD-16 (16 in 1) 52mm Programmable Digital Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung/Plug Kit, Software CD, and quick start guide.

The Innovate XD-16 dash-mountable Digital Display ships as an AFR gauge, but can also be configured to display any channel of the Modular Tuning System. Key features:

-2 Bezels + 8 faces = 16 combinations (see below)
-3/4” thick, so it's possible to mount even in surface mount configurations
-3-character LED display
-Record/Calibrate/Peak Hold button
-Programmable (values and colors) digital needle
-Billet Aluminum bezel

The kit also includes:
-Male 2.5 to 2.5 cable to connect XD-16 to an LC-1, AuxBox, LM-1, ST-12, or DL-32
-Terminator Plug
-Mounting Hardware Kit
-Cable to connect to a PC for real-time logging and programming.

3781_large.gif


More info on the Universal gauge system HERE.

This kit sells pretty well everywhere for $399.00. Moe's has it for $349.00.

I'm selling this brand new kit for $320.00 shipped.
 
Last edited:
seller could you please provide contact information as to the REVISED rules set in the announcment.
 
Bump for a great setup...this is exactly the one I am running and it is flawless so far.
 
Thanks King Savage. If it would log everything I need, I'd be keeping it. Bump.
 
Weekly bump. Lower price.
 
Nope. They're overpriced. I have the same logging ability now with my Predator and Zeitronix.

Expensive....not really for what you get.
The Predator and/or Zeitronix are nice units but do they have....
Touch screen with excellant resolution in 16m colors?
Multiple gauges that you can customize in analog and/or digital format for all data from PCM or other inputs?
PCM data monotoring + add-on ability of wideband and other inputs?
Color graphing of datalogs and remote inputs?
An open source linux core that has ton's of future capabilities?
 
Last edited:
Expensive....not really for what you get.
The Predator and/or Zeitronix are nice units but do they have....
Touch screen with excellant resolution in 16m colors?
Multiple gauges that you can customize in analog and/or digital format for all data from PCM or other inputs?
PCM data monotoring + add-on ability of wideband and other inputs?
Color graphing of datalogs and rewaltimr inputs?
An open source linux core that has ton's of future capabilities?

i do not see why you would need all that. if you know how to read the data logs from the zeitronix and the predator you should not need those extras. and if you can't read them you should not be in there adjusting them. jmo
 
i do not see why you would need all that. if you know how to read the data logs from the zeitronix and the predator you should not need those extras. and if you can't read them you should not be in there adjusting them. jmo

The Predator and the Zeitronix do a good job logging but they require a PC to see the data.
You need a trip home or carry the pc with you. You can also see DashDaq data on a pc or in its own color display in the car.
I am not really talking about changing something I don't understand how to change. Actually the DashDaq or DashHawk don't allow any more than resetting fault codes. You will still need a Predator to adjust parameters.
What I want is to Monitor these points to see the condition of my car relating to the tuning or just running condition.

Do you know how many gauges a VID (Vehicle Information Display) like the DashDaq can replace? K/R (knock retard), Advance, Trans Temp, CAT Temps, Boost/Vacuum, MPG, Fuel Pressure...let me see...ehat else.... Give me a parameter that the PCM is looking at, it will monitor and log it. Including several remote inputs that the PCM doesn't supply.. like A/F, EGT, any temp you want to read with included remote tc input, adn possibly even Nitrous Bottle Pressure/Temp,

Have you seen the DashDaq?
http://www.dashdaq.com/features/gauges.htm

Also check out the links in this thread:
http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9612
 
Last edited:
What I want is to Monitor these points to see the condition of my car relating to the tuning or just running condition.
Yeah, I have a wideband and an OBDII gauge for that too. Still a lot cheaper and easier to mount than a DashDaq. I hope you like it, but I'm not a big computer geek and it just seems like a waste of money to me.

Do you know how many gauges a VID (Vehicle Information Display) like the DashDaq can replace? K/R (knock retard), Advance, Trans Temp, CAT Temps, Boost/Vacuum, MPG, Fuel Pressure...let me see...ehat else.... Give me a parameter that the PCM is looking at, it will monitor and log it. Including several remote inputs that the PCM doesn't supply.. like A/F, EGT, any temp you want to read with included remote tc input, adn possibly even Nitrous Bottle Pressure/Temp
Yep, all the same ones this gauge can monitor for $229. It too accepts additional 0-5V inputs. It doesn't have a touch screen and fancy selectable gauge faces, but it costs $500 less than a DashDaq.
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/
 
Last edited:
Yea..
I guess I am just a computer geek. I like cool displays with multiple gauges visible and neat color analog graphs. I look at my DashHawk and I remmeber the days when I was watching black and white tv.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top