Hotchkis Sway Bars, from a SRT8 Challenger, very little miles, comes with all bushings, went to a adjustable sway bar. Can ship Located in ANAHIEM, CALIFORNIA, Next to Disneyland, right around the corner from the mariot and you can seen the fireworks from my house...(specially for QUick), Asking 300 but need them gone fast as I dont have room to store them.
[email protected]
thank you!
I called Hotchkis and these will fit ALL models of LX/LY cars, but if you have a v6 you have to buy the srt8 sway bar links.
[email protected]
thank you!
I called Hotchkis and these will fit ALL models of LX/LY cars, but if you have a v6 you have to buy the srt8 sway bar links.
EDIT said:partial rules said:* A price and contact information (email and/or phone number) MUST be clearly posted for the item you are selling. An OBO is fine as long as you list that with an asking price.
* Please indicate City and State items are shipping from.
Price: $250 shipped, OBO.
Contact: [email protected]
Location: East Cupcake, CA
Last edited: