TXClark
New Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Round Rock, TX
- Website
- txclark.fototime.com
[email protected]
I have my entire HW collection up for sale, unfortunately it will not be split up. All must go together. I am unable to ship such a large amount and expect them to arrive in the same condition they left from here. 2,615 packaged cars total. I'm in the Austin TX area and can arrange for you to view everything (it's recently been all boxed up in the old flat style 72ct boxes, LE's and T Hunts in pro tech cases) Asking $4250.00
I can not stress how good of condition the cards are in through out the entire collection, I was very picky when purchasing them new over the years.
All Treasure Hunts from 1995 through 2005 and some additional 07 & 08's
Minus the 'spare' 07 & 08 T Hunts, my collection has only One Exact Duplicate, I have 2 1996 First Edition VW Buses
Here is a Adobe PDF file-
http://pages.suddenlink.net/txclark/hwforsale.pdf
Here is a MS Word file-
http://pages.suddenlink.net/txclark/hwforsale.doc
I have my entire HW collection up for sale, unfortunately it will not be split up. All must go together. I am unable to ship such a large amount and expect them to arrive in the same condition they left from here. 2,615 packaged cars total. I'm in the Austin TX area and can arrange for you to view everything (it's recently been all boxed up in the old flat style 72ct boxes, LE's and T Hunts in pro tech cases) Asking $4250.00
I can not stress how good of condition the cards are in through out the entire collection, I was very picky when purchasing them new over the years.
All Treasure Hunts from 1995 through 2005 and some additional 07 & 08's
Minus the 'spare' 07 & 08 T Hunts, my collection has only One Exact Duplicate, I have 2 1996 First Edition VW Buses
Here is a Adobe PDF file-
http://pages.suddenlink.net/txclark/hwforsale.pdf
Here is a MS Word file-
http://pages.suddenlink.net/txclark/hwforsale.doc