Fs-gs Motorsport Satisfied Brake Pads

Srt8RAGE

God bless out troops!
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Virginia
Name:Joe
Location:Virginia
Contact:Jason
Price:SOLD
Description:Satisfied Brake Pads for GC Jeep SRT8 - Front & Rear
New pads still in box.

I am willing to ship the brakes out at the price listed above. If you are interested please pm me.

Here are a few pictures of what they look like. Thanks!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/live4skins/Srt8JeepStuff/Srt8Brakes005.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/live4skins/Srt8JeepStuff/Srt8Brakes004.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/live4skins/Srt8JeepStuff/Srt8Brakes003.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/live4skins/Srt8JeepStuff/Srt8Brakes002.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/live4skins/Srt8JeepStuff/Srt8Brakes001.jpg
 
Last edited:
Should fit all the SRT8's, Those are the pads im running. I've also swapped calipers with a jeep!
 
why are you selling them?

Friend of mine at the dealership here in Tysons Corner hooked me up with a set of stock pads for my truck.

Ahem, fell off the back of a truck...:baby:

So now I have a set of new pads that are not needed.
 
how are the performance and the amount of brake dust it makes?


No experience with them personally but from what I've read so far they don't throw off as much dust as do the stock pads. As for performance they work just as good as stock from what a few guys here have said.

Let me know if your interested, pm. I'll be checking my messages later tonight. Got to get out of work.
 
how are the performance and the amount of brake dust it makes?

Performance is almost identicle to stock, brake dust... It takes about a month to get the amount of dust you'd get within 3 days of the stock pads!
 
No experience with them personally but from what I've read so far they don't throw off as much dust as do the stock pads. As for performance they work just as good as stock from what a few guys here have said.

Let me know if your interested, pm. I'll be checking my messages later tonight. Got to get out of work.

cool, thanks for the info. Your SIG just threw me off because I though you had them on your rig and thought you had an extra set. If they aren't any other offers maybe we can work something out:whistle:!
 
cool, thanks for the info. Your SIG just threw me off because I though you had them on your rig and thought you had an extra set. If they aren't any other offers maybe we can work something out:whistle:!


Thanks, forgot to update my signature. I'll keep you posted.
 
Let me know if you need em. They are still up for sale.
:popcorn:
 
Just mentioned to my wife about getting new brakes, but i'm debating on doing the entire kit from R1Concepts? I'll keep an eye on this thread....
 
Are those the gs6 satisfied pads?
 
pads

Just a notice of sale to Braddah Jay today. Thanks-Enjoy them!
 
Got them today. Thanks again Joe!
005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top