- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Messages
- 118
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I'm selling my 300c factory kicker system, all speakers including subwoofer and the upgraded kicker 368watt amplifier which makes a HUGE difference in the sound quality! If you purchased this stuff from your dealer it would be about $1000 or maybe a little more. $700 OBO
Stereo stuff sold
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3 235/60/18 snow tires. 4 tires only used for one short winder, still have 95 % tread on them. $400 OBO plus shipping
Also thinking about selling a SRT track experience. $400 OBO plus shipping
Also selling a full 300c Grip Tuning body kit, front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, never used, never painted still in box. $1700 OBO plus shipping
Also selling a full, never used NX Nitrous Kit for LX vehicles, DynoTune Automatic bottle warmer, DynoTune Window Switch and RPM switch, DynoTune Blow Down Kit, Dyno Tune Purge Kit, Hobbs Pressure Switch, DynoTune Bottle Pressure Gauge, AutoMeter Nitrous Pressure Gauge, Miller Special Tool 6539 Fuel Line Tap, and Ny-Trex remote bottle opener.
I just added it up and this stuff retails for around $1700 I spent about $1500 on all this stuff. $1300 OBO plus shipping
Also have 16 one step cooler NGK Iridium spark plugs. $100 OBO plus shipping
Also have mopar cai. $200 OBO plus shipping SOLD
Dodge Charger brushed aluminum dash kit. $150 OBO plus shipping SOLD
Factory Air Box/intake w/ 5 miles on it. $50 OBO plus shipping
This is a brand new Arc Audio Kar 900.1D amp for sale, I bought it for my upcoming installation but I've decided I want to get a matching amp for my front stage. I only took it out of the box to take pictures.
the box says:
RMS Power Bridged @4 ohms 1x 900 watts
RMS Power @ 2 ohms 1x650
RMS Power @ 4 ohms 1x400
Ampguts says:
1 x 350W @ 4 ohms
1 x 750W @ 2 ohms
1 x 900W @ 1 ohm
$350 OBO SOLD
Name: Irish
Email: [email protected] (Please contact me via PM)
City and State: Reno NV
Price(s): with descriptions
Description of item(s): above
Stereo stuff sold
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3 235/60/18 snow tires. 4 tires only used for one short winder, still have 95 % tread on them. $400 OBO plus shipping
Also thinking about selling a SRT track experience. $400 OBO plus shipping
Also selling a full 300c Grip Tuning body kit, front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, never used, never painted still in box. $1700 OBO plus shipping
Also selling a full, never used NX Nitrous Kit for LX vehicles, DynoTune Automatic bottle warmer, DynoTune Window Switch and RPM switch, DynoTune Blow Down Kit, Dyno Tune Purge Kit, Hobbs Pressure Switch, DynoTune Bottle Pressure Gauge, AutoMeter Nitrous Pressure Gauge, Miller Special Tool 6539 Fuel Line Tap, and Ny-Trex remote bottle opener.
I just added it up and this stuff retails for around $1700 I spent about $1500 on all this stuff. $1300 OBO plus shipping
Also have 16 one step cooler NGK Iridium spark plugs. $100 OBO plus shipping
Also have mopar cai. $200 OBO plus shipping SOLD
Dodge Charger brushed aluminum dash kit. $150 OBO plus shipping SOLD
Factory Air Box/intake w/ 5 miles on it. $50 OBO plus shipping
This is a brand new Arc Audio Kar 900.1D amp for sale, I bought it for my upcoming installation but I've decided I want to get a matching amp for my front stage. I only took it out of the box to take pictures.
the box says:
RMS Power Bridged @4 ohms 1x 900 watts
RMS Power @ 2 ohms 1x650
RMS Power @ 4 ohms 1x400
Ampguts says:
1 x 350W @ 4 ohms
1 x 750W @ 2 ohms
1 x 900W @ 1 ohm
$350 OBO SOLD
Name: Irish
Email: [email protected] (Please contact me via PM)
City and State: Reno NV
Price(s): with descriptions
Description of item(s): above
Last edited: