- Joined
- Aug 25, 2010
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Northern NJ
- Website
- www.bigbruin.com
I bought these authentic Mopar mats recently from SpeedLogix (BMC Performance)...
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/82209586.htm
The picture looked black, so I didn't even question the color (despite it not being specified).
Anyway - they are in fact a deep gray color. My carpeting and floor mats now are all black, so this won't look right for me.
They are brand new and unused, but just out of the bag they shipped in. Great looking mats, and definitely good quality.
SpeedLogix has them for $70 plus shipping.
I want $60 if we can meet up in Northern NJ somewhere... will split shipping to elsewhere.
Would trade them if something caught my eye... Like maybe as partial payment on a SRT compatible strut bar.
Pictures available upon request.
Thanks!
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/82209586.htm
The picture looked black, so I didn't even question the color (despite it not being specified).
Anyway - they are in fact a deep gray color. My carpeting and floor mats now are all black, so this won't look right for me.
They are brand new and unused, but just out of the bag they shipped in. Great looking mats, and definitely good quality.
SpeedLogix has them for $70 plus shipping.
I want $60 if we can meet up in Northern NJ somewhere... will split shipping to elsewhere.
Would trade them if something caught my eye... Like maybe as partial payment on a SRT compatible strut bar.
Pictures available upon request.
Thanks!