FS/FT: New 2011 300 Rear Wing

Big Bruin

Sea Bass
Full Access
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northern NJ
Website
www.bigbruin.com
I bought the wing from a dealer thinking I would change up my rear look. Haven't gotten motivated and I doubt I will. It is brand new, adhesive intact, and looking great... $50 shipped in the US only. You can see the dust building up on it in this pic:

1762.jpeg


That is it above - but it looks like this in better photos on someone else's ride in this LXF thread.

I am looking for a new water neck... Would trade towards / for a BT one, or something that isn't scaly and rusty like mine!

PM me - or email me at x @ xtc.tc (you know, minus the spaces).
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top