FS: Fatman cam (used)

LouZ...you'll have to follow the forum rules on how to post something for sale or this will be removed. You have 24 hrs to address this. Being a new member with 3 'current' posts, you won't get anyone to buy it from you without more information and pictures. Thanks.
 
specs on this cam lou ?

From a Frank Racing post in the LX forums(BTW while I mostly lurk here I'm well known on this forum)

Fatman - The largest cam available and a real power booster for large displacement motors 400+ cubic inch. Idles fairly calm for its large size and could use a little more RPM as tuning capabilities catch up. It has large lifts and good sized durations yet isn't a bear to tune.......also leans toward the exhaust lobe specificly for power adders.

MDS Friendly - Not even close
Tuning Consdierations - B&G, SMT6, and PSCII
Specs - 218/218, 571/555, 114LSA

This cam is for a 5.7/6.1 hemi
 
Last edited:
I'll post a pic of an oily cam later(when I get home) if that helps.
 
so what did you replace it with?

Just so you know the story .... I blew my heads a few weeks ago. (see dead 392 on LX if you want details) I replaced the heads with FRI extream heads and a cam specific for the 392 stroker. FRI has asked me not to disclose the specs on the cam.
 
Just so you know the story .... I blew my heads a few weeks ago. (see dead 392 on LX if you want details) I replaced the heads with FRI extream heads and a cam specific for the 392 stroker. FRI has asked me not to disclose the specs on the cam.

lol, fri, always top secret....

that sucked that you blew your motor. hope you have better luck with fri.
 
Guys just so you know I just pulled this out of LouZ's car this weekend.No scam here.

Erik, how many miles were on this cam? How is the wear? Also, How do you think this would run in my 6.1 instead of the Tomahawk?
 
unoiled bump stick .... you lube your own...
 

Attachments

  • bump-stick.jpg
    bump-stick.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 16

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top