FS: Everything must go! :( Cit Turbo, PPP 392, Halfshafts, LSD…..

IrishChamp

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
EDIT:
Bump,
PRICES LOWERED!!! EVERYTHING NOW AVAILABLE SEPERATELY
come one people let see some offers I had offers before but held off because I was trying to get everything sold together, I stupidly erased all my PM's. where are all you interested people!???
I need to get this stuff sold, first reasonable offer on this stuff gets it!
ALSO, as of now motor is available!
I'm thinking:
Motor $6500 obo (I need your 6.1 in exchange) I NEED THIS MOTOR GONE, SOMEONE MAKE ME AN OFFER!
Turbo Kit $6500 obo
Rear End $2500 obo (this is Quaif LSD and 1000 hp halfshafts) (I need your 6.1 rear end in exchange)
Three Clutch 2800 Stall $FREE if you buy one of the above!!!!! ( need yours in exchange)
In anticipation of upcoming engagement and some other personal stuff I’m giving up all my mods!
I’m looking for someone who can meet me in a convenient place on the west coast and either pay for the parts to be swapped between your car and mine or do it them self.




The list of mods is as follows:
• PPP 392 forged short block with custom 8.8 compression pistons (By STU) ceramic coated, coated, rods, pins, heads etc. (SELLING WHOLE MOTOR, WILL NEED YOUR STOCK MOTOR AS CORE)
• PPP Stage 2 ceramic coated heads
• PPP Turbo cam
• PPP Ported, polished and ceramic coated Intake with exterior ceramic coating
• CIS Turbo with Turbonetics T-76 Ball Bearing turbo, meth injection
• Gizzmo boost controller with digital boost gauge
• Innovate AF guage
• EGT gauge
• Gauge Pod
• Stage 2 half shafts (1000hp)
• Quaife LSD
• 2800 stall

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL THIS ALL TO ONE PERSON, IF THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN I WILL CONSIDER SELLING THINGS SEPARATE.
I have a full detailed list of everything done, this is just an outline

All in all there is about 30k + worth of stuff, I’m looking for a quick sale, no reasonable offer will be refused, if this stuff is on your mod list please don’t pass up the opportunity to talk with me, I AM flexible and someone is going to get a GREAT, GREAT deal! If you’re serious PM me and I will give you my cell #!

Also, look at my other for sale posts, I have lots of nitrous stuff and a grip body kit that I am willing to deal on!

Hoping for $18,000 OBO
PM me with interest
I’m located in Northern Nevada
Thanks,
IrishChamp
 
Last edited:
Realize your trying to get it all sold to one person, who has cores to put back in your car, and also do the work....sorry can't accomodate any of the three...can tell you that if you get to the point that you want to sell your axle shafts w/tone rings, I would be happy to talk about it!!

Keep me in mind for later IF it comes to that point!!
 
I'll let you know.

Realize your trying to get it all sold to one person, who has cores to put back in your car, and also do the work....sorry can't accomodate any of the three...can tell you that if you get to the point that you want to sell your axle shafts w/tone rings, I would be happy to talk about it!!

Keep me in mind for later IF it comes to that point!!
 
I will buy your water meth kit if you decide to part any thing out. Sorry that goign going back to stock its no fun. Maybe think about selling the SRT8 ask a bit mroe and just buy a new one? seem like it would be much easier to do it that way
 
WTF Fionn?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Damn dude.......hate to see this bro.
Chase
 
Bump,
PRICES LOWERED!!! EVERYTHING NOW AVAILABLE SEPERATELY
come one people let see some offers I had offers before but held off because I was trying to get everything sold together, I stupidly erased all my PM's. where are all you interested people!???
I need to get this stuff sold, first reasonable offer on gets it!
ALSO, as of now motor is available!
I'm thinking:
Motor $6500 obo (I need your 6.1 in exchange)
Turbo Kit $6500 obo
Rear End $2500 obo (this is Quaif LSD and 1000 hp halfshafts) (I need your 6.1 rear end in exchange)
Three Clutch 2800 Stall $FREE if you buy one of the above!!!!! ( need yours in exchange)
 
Uhm this might be a dumb question but why not work out a deal with someone to just swap SRT8s. You swap your modded car for a stocker and get some cash out of it. No one has to lift a wrench.
 
CHamp would you be willing to trade for a srt8jeep wtih 40000k miles plus some cash?
 
I'd love to do that but it will not work, I wish I could, that would be nice and easy!
thanks
Uhm this might be a dumb question but why not work out a deal with someone to just swap SRT8s. You swap your modded car for a stocker and get some cash out of it. No one has to lift a wrench.

sounds like a nice deal but unfortunately I can't :( I love those jeeps!
CHamp would you be willing to trade for a srt8jeep wtih 40000k miles plus some cash?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top