Name: Juan C. Valentin
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Zip: 32746
Contact: [email protected] or text me 407-620-2267
Price: $20 + shipping
Have a mapclamp that's just sittin here. I got it from a buddy of mine (another forum member), and never installed it on my car. Really won't be needing/using it since I've decided to go a different route. Don't have a pic yet, but will once I get my other computer back. Or I could text/send you a pic from my phone.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Zip: 32746
Contact: [email protected] or text me 407-620-2267
Price: $20 + shipping
Have a mapclamp that's just sittin here. I got it from a buddy of mine (another forum member), and never installed it on my car. Really won't be needing/using it since I've decided to go a different route. Don't have a pic yet, but will once I get my other computer back. Or I could text/send you a pic from my phone.