FS: Chrome Boss 313 wheels with 265/35-22 tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

4DRHTRD

6.1L+boost=fun
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Phoenix
I bought my SRT8 a couple of weeks back and it had these wheels/tires on the car. They're not my style and I'm looking to sell them to buy different ones. There is nothing wrong with the wheels or tires, in fact they look brand new (but I can't vouch to that fact). I found no blems on the wheels or tires and the chrome looks to be in perfect shape.
I'm looking for $1300 + shipping (I would imagine around $200). I am not looking to separate the wheels/tires. The tires are Nexen and they seem to do fine in my spirited driving attempts so far.
I can also give links to the original 10mp CR2 files if you wish to view them full size and close up.
img_1321.jpg

img_1322.jpg

img_1323.jpg

img_1325.jpg

img_1335.jpg

img_1336.jpg

img_1337.jpg

img_1338.jpg

img_1342.jpg

img_1332.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top