MadCharger
New Member
SOLD!
Once again, I've had to change exhausts. I love the Zoomers - they're definitely the most "muscle" sounding of all exhausts I've had (too many to list ). But after several trips with customers, they're definitely a bit on the loud side, and they've gotta go.
Approximately 3k miles on them. I couldn't get the short pipes off of the X-pipe, so they come with the X-pipe. There's a scratch, and small ding on one of the mufflers. You can see it slightly in the pic. Otherwise, it's in great shape. The Zoomers definitely have a nicer finish than most other systems. I'm asking a firm $750 + shipping to the states. Pics and video:
Zoomers Video on my car at idle
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p221/madfalco/Zoomers005.jpg
Once again, I've had to change exhausts. I love the Zoomers - they're definitely the most "muscle" sounding of all exhausts I've had (too many to list ). But after several trips with customers, they're definitely a bit on the loud side, and they've gotta go.
Approximately 3k miles on them. I couldn't get the short pipes off of the X-pipe, so they come with the X-pipe. There's a scratch, and small ding on one of the mufflers. You can see it slightly in the pic. Otherwise, it's in great shape. The Zoomers definitely have a nicer finish than most other systems. I'm asking a firm $750 + shipping to the states. Pics and video:
Zoomers Video on my car at idle
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p221/madfalco/Zoomers005.jpg
Last edited: