I have a few parts for sale for the Neon SRT-4. If interested please post here or PM me. For additional contact, email me at [email protected]
Apexi SAFC I. In perfect working order. Harness has been extended. $120 shipped
MSD Tach Driver. Only a few months old and in perfect working condition. $60 shipped
Flame Red Housing Headlights. These were stock 05 headlights that I hacked and painted the bezels Mopar Flame Red. $60 shipped
JMB Transmission Cover. Powdercoated Gloss Red. SOLD!!!
JMB UPP (Coldside) with HKS BOV and BOP. Powdercoated Gloss Black. SOLD!!!
K&N Cold Air Intake (Polished). Comes with elbow fix as well as original elbow. SOLD!!!
The email provided is one of my personal email address's and is not my paypal email address which is private. I accept Paypal for payment and ship items via UPS with tracking number provided.
Apexi SAFC I. In perfect working order. Harness has been extended. $120 shipped
MSD Tach Driver. Only a few months old and in perfect working condition. $60 shipped
Flame Red Housing Headlights. These were stock 05 headlights that I hacked and painted the bezels Mopar Flame Red. $60 shipped
JMB Transmission Cover. Powdercoated Gloss Red. SOLD!!!
JMB UPP (Coldside) with HKS BOV and BOP. Powdercoated Gloss Black. SOLD!!!
K&N Cold Air Intake (Polished). Comes with elbow fix as well as original elbow. SOLD!!!
The email provided is one of my personal email address's and is not my paypal email address which is private. I accept Paypal for payment and ship items via UPS with tracking number provided.
Last edited: