FS: Brand New Complete Vortech System... SOLD
SOLDThat's right boys and girls.... I have a brand new, still in the box fresh from Vortech, V-3, Si-Trim, POLISHED Vortech S/C kit.
I only opened the box to take pictures for you. This system fits 2006-2008 platforms (not the Jeep, sorry guys, but it probably could be modified to work)
Kit comes complete with EVERYTHING including the Diablo turner with Vortech tune. I have the same kit on my car and I am just over 560 hp (just under 490 rwhp). The tune is Vortech set, so there is a LOT left in it if you want to go there. I personally wouldn't go too much further with the stock internals though. The kit even comes with both filters and the down tube intake system so you can set it up with the bigger filter and don't have to remove the S/C to clean the filter like the old set-up had. It is internally lubed and comes with a drain hose connected for easy oil changes and no tapping into your existing oil system. It also has the new digital BAP to replace the old style. The kit new is $6,638.95 (over $7K with tax). I will let it go for $5,200 INSTALLED by Ralph and his team at Show & Performance if you are local, or if you just want the kit, I will go $4,500. That's over $2,500 off. Anyone wanting to see what the system will do on their ride can test drive my car if they are interested. PM if interested.
My set-up on my car...
SOLDThat's right boys and girls.... I have a brand new, still in the box fresh from Vortech, V-3, Si-Trim, POLISHED Vortech S/C kit.
I only opened the box to take pictures for you. This system fits 2006-2008 platforms (not the Jeep, sorry guys, but it probably could be modified to work)
Kit comes complete with EVERYTHING including the Diablo turner with Vortech tune. I have the same kit on my car and I am just over 560 hp (just under 490 rwhp). The tune is Vortech set, so there is a LOT left in it if you want to go there. I personally wouldn't go too much further with the stock internals though. The kit even comes with both filters and the down tube intake system so you can set it up with the bigger filter and don't have to remove the S/C to clean the filter like the old set-up had. It is internally lubed and comes with a drain hose connected for easy oil changes and no tapping into your existing oil system. It also has the new digital BAP to replace the old style. The kit new is $6,638.95 (over $7K with tax). I will let it go for $5,200 INSTALLED by Ralph and his team at Show & Performance if you are local, or if you just want the kit, I will go $4,500. That's over $2,500 off. Anyone wanting to see what the system will do on their ride can test drive my car if they are interested. PM if interested.
My set-up on my car...
Last edited: