FS: Blue giant injectors

1fastsedan

Destroyer of Warranties
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My blue giant injectors are off the car and up for sale. These are Ford Cobra injectors. They're rated at 39#, but test out at 42#. These are good for LX's making 435-525 RWHP. At 425-450 RWHP the stock injectors go above 80% duty cycle. These were bought new and flow tested. They have 6k miles on them.
$250 shipped FedEx ground in continental US
IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6301.jpg
 
so at what point do the blues max out HP wise
 
but thats NA right. I am using fuel from my nitrous kit to make over 650. the injectors are only seeing 510 ish. My guess is I am ok right
 
but thats NA right. I am using fuel from my nitrous kit to make over 650. the injectors are only seeing 510 ish. My guess is I am ok right


If you're using a wet kit, separate fuel solenoids you have no need to worry.


Adam, that's a good price for those. I think those go for twice what you're asking!
 
i just wish i had a car that made that kind of hp!!!! lol
 
Still available if anyone is interested...
 
Nice sig buddy
Previously AWESOME sig by Hemisphere killed by Ron and Mains.
The name is Adam, the engine's a HEMI.
"The 5.7L engine was designed to be a balance of cost, weight, and power. The SRT 6.1L engine was designed to kick ass." - Team SRT
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." Han Solo - the future of Hot Rodding
Oh follow the FS forum rules.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top