- Joined
- Aug 25, 2010
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Northern NJ
- Website
- www.bigbruin.com
SOLD: Blastin Bob's SRT-8 Double Wall Resonated Kit
SOLD
I had these on for less than one month (part of May 2011) and less than 1000 miles. Sounds awesome outside (and generally inside) the car... But being a daily driver with tons of low speed traffic driving, the drone got to me. There seems to be a drone band around 1800-2100 RPM, and go figure - bumper to bumper keeps the engine right there through the first 4 gears.
If this was a weekend only car, or I had a better commute, these would not have come off.
This is the kit in question: http://www.blastinbob.com/SRT8_6_1L_Glasspack_resonated_kit_w_4_double_wall_p/gp300x4.htm
I'd call them in near new condition... Here is how they look tonight...
They sell for about $255 new and $25 shipping, so $280 total.
My price is $200 - local pick up or I'll meet you somewhere reasonable in the northern NJ area. I am in 07876 if you want to look at a map...
Would make a trade if something really cool caught my eye, but I'm not really looking for anything.
SOLD
I had these on for less than one month (part of May 2011) and less than 1000 miles. Sounds awesome outside (and generally inside) the car... But being a daily driver with tons of low speed traffic driving, the drone got to me. There seems to be a drone band around 1800-2100 RPM, and go figure - bumper to bumper keeps the engine right there through the first 4 gears.
If this was a weekend only car, or I had a better commute, these would not have come off.
This is the kit in question: http://www.blastinbob.com/SRT8_6_1L_Glasspack_resonated_kit_w_4_double_wall_p/gp300x4.htm
I'd call them in near new condition... Here is how they look tonight...
They sell for about $255 new and $25 shipping, so $280 total.
My price is $200 - local pick up or I'll meet you somewhere reasonable in the northern NJ area. I am in 07876 if you want to look at a map...
Would make a trade if something really cool caught my eye, but I'm not really looking for anything.
Last edited: