I am putting up my Arrington Cold Air Intake for sale. Its been on my ride for only a short time, I believe I installed it sometime in December or Janurary.
I did paint the heat shielding on it Semi Gloss black. Here are a few pictures of the unit
I have decided to go a different route with some modding I have planned and want to unload this. I will not be able to ship this for another 2 weeks until I receive my replacement parts. This CAI only has about 5000 miles on it since my Charger is no longer my Daily Driver
Im asking $250 Shipped OBO
If you have any questions, please let me know
Thanks
Dan
I did paint the heat shielding on it Semi Gloss black. Here are a few pictures of the unit
I have decided to go a different route with some modding I have planned and want to unload this. I will not be able to ship this for another 2 weeks until I receive my replacement parts. This CAI only has about 5000 miles on it since my Charger is no longer my Daily Driver
Im asking $250 Shipped OBO
If you have any questions, please let me know
Thanks
Dan