FS: 6.1 Upgraded Fuel Rails

NorCalSRT-8

Performance Consultant
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
50
Location
Yuba City, Ca
Website
www.forcefedperformance.com
Ron
[email protected]
Yuba City, Ca

Polished upgraded rails for the 6.1. I believe these were originally made by AZ Power and Sound which is no longer around. These are the same rails HalV48 has on his car. Very nice quallity. I do hear they take a little time to get lined up when installing them, but work great, and Hal has been very happy with his set. These are in excellant condition. I am not for sure if these will fit the 5.7, but I think they may.



No fittings included, just the rails.

$125 shipped.



fuel_rails.jpg
 
I've been very happy with mine. Where 1st custom made for my car. And then a small run of them was made. Even the clamps where cnc'd billet aluminum, as where the rails.

Far better looking than any fuel rail on the market.
 
is there any power gains or it just for show
 
is there any power gains or it just for show

I don't anyone has ever done a power comparison. They are machined for bigger fuel lines. I've maintained 58.5 to 61.5 PSI fuel pressure with mine. Even making 623/650 with a 150 shot didn't go below 55 PSI with just the stock fuel pump.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top