Seller: Jay
Location: Hawthorne, California
Zip Code: 90250
email: [email protected]
Payments: Cash, Paypal, Check, or Money Order.
Sale deal - I am selling my 6.1 polished and ported intake with fuel rails.. Asking 1K or best offer... I prefer local sale, but will ship if you pay for shipping... All the work was done by Superior... Throttle body is not included but I can add one but it will not be polished for 100 bucks more...
Swap deal - 400 and your stock 6.1 intake manifold....
Methods of payment paypal, cash, check, or money order.. If you pay but paypal add the 3% surcharge.. Checks or Money Order must clear first...
PM me or post in this thread if you are interested!!!!!
Jay
Location: Hawthorne, California
Zip Code: 90250
email: [email protected]
Payments: Cash, Paypal, Check, or Money Order.
Sale deal - I am selling my 6.1 polished and ported intake with fuel rails.. Asking 1K or best offer... I prefer local sale, but will ship if you pay for shipping... All the work was done by Superior... Throttle body is not included but I can add one but it will not be polished for 100 bucks more...
Swap deal - 400 and your stock 6.1 intake manifold....
Methods of payment paypal, cash, check, or money order.. If you pay but paypal add the 3% surcharge.. Checks or Money Order must clear first...
PM me or post in this thread if you are interested!!!!!
Jay
Last edited: