FS: 6.1 HEMI Motor 1k miles

Trojan

Trillions Bro! Right on!
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal
I'm selling the motor out of the 08 Challenger, its got 1k miles on it. It dyno'd with a t-stat/CAI at 384/384. Its a "good one"
The motor is missing the water pump, and the intake manifold/Fuel rails. I have a Throttle body to go with it. It comes with the srt8 headers on it as well. my price is 5000.00 FIRM. I do not include shipping/Handling. The motor is on a crate stand and will be shipped on a pallet. My zip is 92708

DSC_0610.jpg


DSC_0610.jpg


73008RDPCAItstat.jpg
 
That is one hell of a deal!!!

Wish I could do it... but it would cost me a ton more money to make it work in the Charger....

BUMP for a great person!
 
Kept the tranni, I got a HHP 426 so this has to go, I don't want to store it.
 
Morning Bump!
 
A 6.1 with trany just sold on e-bay for 4999.00
 
wish i was made of money this would be a nice project...

Bump for you!
 
OK Were having a weekend Clearance Bluelight special sale!!! :search:

This motor has to go, I actually hate to see it go but I got no use for it and I dont want to have to house it.
So heres the dealio!
Im gonna get a brand new waterpump andinclude it.
I'll pay for shipping in the U.S.A
You get:
SRT8 Headers/Midpipes.
6.1 Injectors, Brand New
Comp 273 Camshaft. 2500K miles
$5,000.00 no if, ands or buts.
Alls you need is a Intake Manifold and your running.:muscle:
 
damn chris, that is a awesome deal for someone!!!!!
 
yes still for sale,
Complete motor, Thats right complete! everything except fuel rails, sensors.
Its gotta go!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top