FS 6.1 hand painted covers and coils

MOL

SHOW & PERFORMANCE
Full Access
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Location
SAN DIEGO, CA
Name:Ralph Pearson
Location:San Diego
Contact:pm is best
Price:600.00 obo plus shipping
Description:Um see title

SOLD

coilsandcovers003.jpg

coilsandcovers004.jpg

coilsandcovers005.jpg

coilsandcovers006.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't think I even want to know what is replacing these...
 
I don't think I even want to know what is replacing these...

hopefully the new parts will be ready before cuirzin for a cure next mouth, if not definitly before sema.:magic:
 
These should sell pretty quickly. And I echo what Adam said. I'm not sure if my senses can handle anything else you can do to your car!
 
These should sell pretty quickly. And I echo what Adam said. I'm not sure if my senses can handle anything else you can do to your car!


next thing you know i will be buying a trailer. lol:grin:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top