FS: 4 Black SRT8 Calipers *pics*

Jred22

Sunday School Jones
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN/Oxford, OH
Got to get rid of these, I put about 20k miles on them, they're in great shape. The only noticeable flaw is on the front left caliper, a small chip that touch-up paint would make unnoticeable. I'm willing to let them go for $650, I'll cover shipping.
Pics:

DSC00375.jpg


DSC00376.jpg


DSC00377.jpg


DSC00378.jpg


DSC00379.jpg


DSC00380.jpg


DSC00381.jpg


DSC00382.jpg


DSC00383.jpg


DSC00376.jpg
 
Great price James.

sigh, too bad I don't have any mod money right now. lol
 
i will put out the word to some of the charger guys that like what i did!!!!

HEMIDaddy148.jpg
 
Ok I will bite. How hard is the install? Someone please buy these before I have to.
 
Pretty simple to do as they are a direct bolt on. You'll have to do a good bleed after you install .
 
chris youre such an attention whore.....lol, i love it.

i am merely pointing out what these fine pieces would look like on a nice black charger..... thats all......:happy:
 
those would look great on a yellow bee. James if he buys them you will have to send me $50.00 for acting like a sales promotor, lol.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top