- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Messages
- 118
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
TURBO KIT STILL AVAILABLE
I have had a feeler thread going for some time now but decided post an official thread because I need to get this stuff sold asap!
I've lowered the price of the motor to a firm $5250, I started at 7.5k, lowered it to 6.5k and now I need this gone and am firm at $5250. I am flexible on how we do the exchange. If you can not do the work your self, swapping my parts out and your parts back in then you will need to pay a shop to do the work, I think I've priced most stuff accordingly. I am very happy to help you do any of the work however I am not experienced enough to do the work, just handy enough to help someone who knows what they are doing.
SO:
SOLDfor motor w/ exchange
SOLD$2500 for LSD and half shafts
$6500 for full turbo kit.
Here is a basic list:
PPP 392 forged short block with custom 8.8 compression pistons ceramic coated, coated, rods, pins, heads etc.
Stage 2 ceramic coated heads
Turbo cam
Ported, polished and ceramic coated Intake with exterior ceramic coating
CIS Turbo with Turbonetics T-76 Ball Bearing turbo, meth injection
Gizzmo boost controller with digital boost gauge
Innovate AF guage
EGT gauge
Black gauge pod
Stage 2 PPP half shafts (1000hp)
Quaife LSD
2800 stall
I'm not parting the motor out, I need to sell the whole motor and get your stock 6.1 in exchange as a core.
same goes for the rear end, I need your stock srt rear end as a core exchange.
PM me with interest
I’m located in Northern Nevada
Thanks,
IrishChamp
I have had a feeler thread going for some time now but decided post an official thread because I need to get this stuff sold asap!
I've lowered the price of the motor to a firm $5250, I started at 7.5k, lowered it to 6.5k and now I need this gone and am firm at $5250. I am flexible on how we do the exchange. If you can not do the work your self, swapping my parts out and your parts back in then you will need to pay a shop to do the work, I think I've priced most stuff accordingly. I am very happy to help you do any of the work however I am not experienced enough to do the work, just handy enough to help someone who knows what they are doing.
SO:
SOLDfor motor w/ exchange
SOLD$2500 for LSD and half shafts
$6500 for full turbo kit.
Here is a basic list:
PPP 392 forged short block with custom 8.8 compression pistons ceramic coated, coated, rods, pins, heads etc.
Stage 2 ceramic coated heads
Turbo cam
Ported, polished and ceramic coated Intake with exterior ceramic coating
CIS Turbo with Turbonetics T-76 Ball Bearing turbo, meth injection
Gizzmo boost controller with digital boost gauge
Innovate AF guage
EGT gauge
Black gauge pod
Stage 2 PPP half shafts (1000hp)
Quaife LSD
2800 stall
I'm not parting the motor out, I need to sell the whole motor and get your stock 6.1 in exchange as a core.
same goes for the rear end, I need your stock srt rear end as a core exchange.
PM me with interest
I’m located in Northern Nevada
Thanks,
IrishChamp
Last edited: