FS: 22inch Staggered Vipers w/tires.

AreTee

AreTee|Grafix
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hayward, CA
Name: Elvis
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Hayward, CA
Price(s): $1900 + Shipping.
Description of item(s):

F:
265/35/22
R: 295/30/22

No damage, wheels look perfectly new. Tires have slight damage cause i rubbed against my fenders for a couple days, it's not a biggie though, trust me. My car was slammed on KW Coilovers as low as they could go almost, so don't worry about rubbing if you're not as low as me. These are Satin Black Finish.

Have about 3500 miles on them. Had them for about 4 or so month. Paid over $2200 for them shipped. Rear [red] lip is thicker then fronts. It sets them off really nice seeing how the rear's are an inch wider then fronts.

$1900 + shipping. It's usually around $150-$200 to ship the wheels/tires,
If you're local I'll come to your place and drop them off. I am located in Hayward, CA. About 30 minutes from San Francisco.

PS: If you have all-black stock SRT wheels with no damage, I'll consider trading + money.

25766139wb0.jpg


30483427uf3.jpg


srt8charger2fk8.jpg


57830037to9.jpg
 
elvis, i still cant believe youre selling them. they totally set off the ride!

btw, these wheels are gorgeous! i personally vouch for them.
 
crap man If my blower did cost a arm and a leg to get redone I would be all over these.
I have damaged 300c srt8 rims plus cash I could trade but they are prety sruffed up on the back 2
 
crap man If my blower did cost a arm and a leg to get redone I would be all over these.
I have damaged 300c srt8 rims plus cash I could trade but they are prety sruffed up on the back 2

Yeah, no trade for those sorry hehe. =/ you don't have to worry about shipping costs though, I could just show upo at your doors one day with these wheels. =]

Thanks for the compliment steve!
 
crap man If my blower did cost a arm and a leg to get redone I would be all over these.
I have damaged 300c srt8 rims plus cash I could trade but they are prety sruffed up on the back 2

HAHA .. John dont start being a p***y now ...

Look at it this way .. the money you saved by me buying that razors edge strut brace before you theoretically makes these rims $250 cheaper! LOL!

bump for these sweet wheels!
 
HAHA .. John dont start being a p***y now ...

Look at it this way .. the money you saved by me buying that razors edge strut brace before you theoretically makes these rims $250 cheaper! LOL!

bump for these sweet wheels!

Aaaaand he is a local. 20 minutes from me! :king:
 
Yea its a no brainer in mine either besides the fast I am super broke hell I am 700 in debt right now. Trust me if I could I would. And you dont need drag racing shocks either I take it? Hmm what else would I have for trade? Crap I guess I am on my way to the tenderloin I bet I can get 100$ a pop for this man meat. that mean 19 people..... hmmm Well if any ones in the TL to night I will offer forum specials. hahaha

Bump for elvis.
PS see ya on the cruise this weekend
 
I got 3 deals working! Trying to figure out whats best for me! Thanks for the bumppppp!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top