FS: 22" 3 Piece TIS 3.04 Modulars Wheels & Tires

SilvaSurfer

SRT-8 Driver
Full Access
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
Location
SoCal
I am selling my TIS modular 3.04 fronts are 22 X 9.5 and rears are 22 X 11. Current status of wheels, no curb rashes, no digs, no chipping, with about 6 months of wear and about 6 to 8k miles. Tires are included fronts are 265/30/22 and rears are 295/25/22. Would like to sale local but if buyer is willing to pay for shipping I will ship. Items included are lugs, and locks minus TPM...


asking 2800.00 o.b.o.

Normal price for wheels alone are between 1 to 2k per wheel.


Pic of wheels on car!!!!

CIMG0645.jpg



Close up of wheel!!!!!

IMG_1219.jpg



Please PM me or post in the thread all questions will be answered..

Thanks,
Jay
 
I have a custom set of new wheels coming. So I will no longer need these. I am going with a wider rim in the rear. Instead of 22X11 I am going with 22X12 with a 7" lip...
 
sorry J if I wasnt about to buy a supercharger I would be all over this. Got any pics of the new rims?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top