FS 20in 300C SRT8 wheels

SilvaSurfer

SRT-8 Driver
Full Access
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
Location
SoCal
I have some pretty close to perfect SRT wheels for sale in the near future. I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in them and what is a fair price? The lucky buyer would have to wait until I get the new ones, but no curve rashes or anything. They can come with tires and TPS or just wheels. I will post pics soon.

I was thinking with tires, tps 1,300 to 1,500

Just wheels no tires or tps 1,000

Is this a fair asking price?


Thanks,
Jay :thumb3:
 
???

Jay,
Whassuuppppp?

You going with them 26" spinners or did you decide to splurge for them 30's???
 
thats a damn good deal with tires. what kinda tires and how much tread?
 
Jay,
Whassuuppppp?

You going with them 26" spinners or did you decide to splurge for them 30's???

No I am going with 22's... Three piece wheels my good friend

thats a damn good deal with tires. what kinda tires and how much tread?

They come with Toyo Proxes 4 and they have about 80 percent or more meat on them....

:rockon:Beam me up Scotty!

I saw your post on the other forums...
 
Do you have any pics? How long till you sell?

I should be selling them in 13 more days as far as pics I don't have any at this time... The car is going to the paint shop and the batteries are dead in the camera.

Sorry,
Jay
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top