FS: 2008 Charger SRT8, 5000 Miles

NYCSRTATE

Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius
Full Access
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
2,590
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
City Thats Never Sleeps
For Sale By Owner

Location: NYC

Contact Info: Please PM me for contact info

Price: $35,000 FIRM


2008 TorRed Charger SRT8, Interior color dark grey. 5000 miles and counting but i only use it on weekends.

Fully loaded except for rear tv. Corsa catback, Bwoody CAI, 180 Jet thermostat, BT oil catch can which was installed at 100 miles, B&G CMR tune I can give you the tune file if you have a Predator.

It is garage kept, never driven in rain or snow. Fully detailed with Zaino, inside and out are MINT for lack of a better word. The interior carpets have NEVER been stepped on, I have floor liners everywhere.

Dynoed @ 400HP and 403TQ

Never been taken to the track, no dings dents nada. Anyone that knows me knows that my vehicles are MINT inside and out. ALSO there front plate bracket is NOT installed on the front bumper, im anal.

Serious inquires ONLY please.

$35,000 FIRM.

















 
uhhhhhhhhh..........................................what?
 
you just got it though, what you getting?
 
It is garage kept, never driven in rain or snow. Fully detailed with Zaino, inside and out are MINT for lack of a better word.

Haha, Tony is over the top in this department. I'd bet money this car looks way better than when it left the factory :D


(ummm, Tony, I think the FS forum police are going to bust you for leaving out some requirements in the FS post rules...:sorry:)
 
you silly man. wish i had that much room to move
 
Haha, Tony is over the top in this department. I'd bet money this car looks way better than when it left the factory :D


(ummm, Tony, I think the FS forum police are going to bust you for leaving out some requirements in the FS post rules...:sorry:)

Thanks Dave and you know thats the truth buddy!

I need to redo somethings on my original post, im sure Ron will chime in and let me know.
 
That works! Best of luck on the sale man!
 
Dont know yet, leaning toward a 2010 Jeep SRT8 again, there coming back with Inferno Red for the model year 2010.

But honestly been looking at the M3 and M6 also.

k so theres no bitching about me having a supercharger anymore....hahahahahaha
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top