FS 2007 300c SRT8 w/426

markus

Silver Supporting Members
Silver Supporter
Marine Corps
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
7,534
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
Location
Trashcanistan
Time to let her go. Motor is an 11:1 PWR stroker, zero miles on it. The tranny is an SHR, zero miles on it. Car has a 100mm TB as well. Still waiting it's tune which will be done by Johan at Diablosport. The body itself has about 90k on it, it was daily driven so the it's got your usual minute chips up front. I'm currently deployed, so this is more of a feeler as I can't get specifics to you until I get home. Here are all the currnet pics I have of it. It has 10,000k low beams and fog lights, KW variant 1 suspension, I have a set of slotted/dimpled rotors that I still haven't put on as well as the factory grille. It currently has different tail lights, the SRT sticker on the back window is gone and I got rid of the SLP cat-back and now have a Mopar/Corsa. It's got SRT options I and III, rear DVD, and I added a JL 8" subwoofer and JL 250 watt amp.
[email protected] is how I can be reached. I'm asking 30k obo.
new.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg
 
markus, who installed the motor and tranny?

What are you looking at replacing it with? :)
 
LOL....IC. Vipers rock. You must have paid for the 426/extras already?
 
You're a turd,When you get that piece of $hit feel free to come down here so I can spank your ass..Maybe we can race too.. :D


Edit..No offence to any Viper owners here.Markus is just the most indecisive little bastard
I ever met..
 
dont forget turd, i dont think you mentioned that enough
 
dont forget turd, i dont think you mentioned that enough

Awe come on dude,Im messin with ya.Good luck with what ever you decide..:flowers:
 
Nice car... MY wife says the "FOUR MAGNUMS" are ENUFF for us right now ~ LOL ~
 
Good luck with the sale, sweet ride Markus!!

LOL ... in his defense, Markus isn't the most indecisive person I've met ... but the new ride (Viper) is awesome!
 
Good luck with the sale, sweet ride Markus!!

LOL ... in his defense, Markus isn't the most indecisive person I've met ... but the new ride (Viper) is awesome!

THANK YOU LISA. at least i've got ONE person in my corner here :ronlove:
 
Markus, since the motor isn't installed have you thought about just trying to sell the parts seperately frm the car, that may actually work out better for you.
 
you can't sell it yet. i already ordered some of your parts.
 
wow marky...... can't believe you are going to part with your car!!

so the tranny is still in a crate????? hmmmmmmmmmmm thought about selling things seperately??? if dave already is set to install it into a car, maybe i could swap in a different black srt......... hehehehe
 
Markus, since the motor isn't installed have you thought about just trying to sell the parts seperately frm the car, that may actually work out better for you.
i have to return my core to andy otherwise it'd probly be easier for me to part it out
you can't sell it yet. i already ordered some of your parts.
i wont actually get rid of it until it's all together
wow marky...... can't believe you are going to part with your car!!

so the tranny is still in a crate????? hmmmmmmmmmmm thought about selling things seperately??? if dave already is set to install it into a car, maybe i could swap in a different black srt......... hehehehe
everything is in the crate still. sure, swap it into a different black srt, then buy mine!
 
wow marky...... can't believe you are going to part with your car!!

so the tranny is still in a crate????? hmmmmmmmmmmm thought about selling things seperately??? if dave already is set to install it into a car, maybe i could swap in a different black srt......... hehehehe

way ahead of you.... as usual :)
 
really???? and your comments appear where???? oh yeah, BEHIND me.....AS USUAL!! lol
 
really???? and your comments appear where???? oh yeah, BEHIND me.....AS USUAL!! lol

Today, 05:01 AM
rtr0id
LX Guru

iTrader: (4) Join Date: Apr 2006
Ride: 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8


SHR tranny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Markus,

I believe Fixer is doing your install? he mentioned it to me when we talked about him doing my install. i also have a 426 shortblock that i got from andy. i'm be interested in the SHR if you'd sell seperate. is your install done i thought Dave said it was on his list to do.

what torque convertor did you go with?

BE SAFE!!

tony



Today, 06:00 AM

markus
whats up with it vanilla face
iTrader: (3) Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern VA
Ride: 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8



Re: SHR tranny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


hey tony,
no the install is not done. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blah blah blah. i dont want to post w/o his permission :)


hell, even mark is faster then you and his stuff aint installed either...lol
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top