FS: 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 (1bad4dr)

Ron, have you had any serious inquiries? I don't have time to read through all the 66 posts.

No.


lol the 66 posts are mostly off topic funnies. lol

Of course I have only advertised this on the is forum only... haha
 
Ron if you really want to hit the high end market with 1bad4dr let me know, I have a buddy who has sold 2 really nice rides thru a company that markets to high end customers like NBA/NFL players, most of his rides sold in 2 weeks or less.

this is a great lead.
Ron have you followed up on this one?
That is the way this awesome vehicle will be sold.
But that's my opinion.
what's yours?
:bigwink:
 
this is a great lead.
Ron have you followed up on this one?
That is the way this awesome vehicle will be sold.
But that's my opinion.
what's yours?
:bigwink:

I fully agree, but I am not ready to actively try and sell 1bad4dr. If I get hits from the 3 forums I posted on, great. If not, great. haha

Once I really want to sell her, Wade and EBay will be contacted.

Now, if Wade wants to look into this already, find a buyer, Wade might get a finders fee. :bigwink:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top